Search results

1. K

Flange just a bit too tall for toilet

Hi everyone - Thanks for the suggestions. The no-wax solution sounds great, but I didn't mention that I have an offset flange, so those won't work for me. I decided just to get some plastic shims from HD and shim up the bowl. I used some Goop to glue down the shims before setting the...
  2. K

What do you mean by cutting down the flange? I can't picture what part would be cut down...isn't the flat plastic part of the flange needed to create a good seal against the wax ring? Also, I would have to shim all the way around the perimeter of the toilet...is that going to be stable...
  3. K

Hi all - I had a plumber over yesterday to install a new Toto Drake (bathroom remodel). It turns out that the toilet flange (the plastic part) was just a bit too high so the toilet sits on the flange itself and the toilet sits maybe 1/8" off of the floor. The toilet flange is installed in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks