Search results

1. andy_007

How useful will my well be for irrigation?

Not ideal, but as you had said, with the right zoning and scheduling it would work. You don't need to put 1" of water on you lawn each time you water.
  2. andy_007

Advice on new water tank

I toured the Flex-Con factory about 6 weeks ago. The Well-Rite steel tanks are mostly the same as the well-x-troll tanks. Flex-Con has made some improvements over the Well-X-Troll tanks, especially on the tall narrow tanks. The Flex-Con fiberglass tanks (FL series) use the same diaphragm as...
  3. andy_007

My set-up..........and I'm clueless

I don't think they are being used to treat/filter/oxidize/contact time/ the water in any way. They are just being used as storage tanks for when the well can't keep up. It's kind of a "creative" setup.... But I could always be wrong.
  4. andy_007

I think the brass thing is an air vent…if so this is my guess as how the system works: The submersible well pressure switch is set at a higher pressure than the jet pump pressure switch. The two fiberglass tanks are normally full of water and the automatic air vent will close, causing the...
  5. andy_007

Is the brass thing on the top of the pipe on the two tanks an automatic air bleeder?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks