Search results

1. B

Newbie question

I am a bit of a newbie at these repairs myself. You might have to put in a new pressure tank. The air inside of the tank is what compresses as the pump fills it with water. Should have at least 20 psi in it when empthy. My mom's well was doing the exact same thing and it had a ruptured...
  2. B

Cable tool or bore drill? 5 inch pvc or 4 inch steel?

Thanks for the advise. I live in southern Coldwater township. Never had well trouble untill I moved here. My neighbor accross the road just had a new well drilled last year. House is only around 12 or so years old. All my neighbors that I have talked to say it is hard to get water. My mom...
  3. B

Cable tool or bore drill? 5 inch pvc or 4 inch steel?

I live in a area where it is hard to get water. Lower michigan. I have been told that my property is on top of shale. Very heavy clay. Some newer wells in the area are low producers. My current 3 inch well that I posted about yeasterday can barely keep up. (Can't wash dishes or run laundry...
  4. B

3 inch well casing. submersible/packer/?

Thanks Thanks for the advise. I will probably abandon this well and drill a new one.
  5. B

3 inch well casing. submersible/packer/?

I have a 3 inch well that is 68 ft. deep in a 5 foot pit. It has a shallow well pump on it now that produces around 2 gallons per minute. It has been set up this way since I have lived here for 5 years. At some point it the past I think it was set up with a deep well pump because I found a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks