Search results

1. V

Marble slab under toilet/raised toilet flange

Why do some homes have these marble or slate slabs under the toilet? Before I attempt to replace the flange at my son's house, I need to know if this slab must be there. All the homes that I've been in around here have them but no one has them where I live. I will be able to remove the...
  2. V

Question about fiberglass tub repair

Are the fiberglass repair kits mentioned previously on this forum for automobiles or is there a kits for tubs?
  3. V

High toilet flange problems

high flange Ok, now that I've been to the plumbing store, I see what happened. :p The pipe sticking out of the floor is actually the flange with the metal adjustable rim missing. My son says that part fell completely apart. I saw a lot of different size flanges at the plumbing store. So...
  4. V

high toilet pipe more info Ok, the white pvc pipe that is sticking out of the floor is 5 and 3/4 in diameter. I wasn't here when he ripped this stuff apart so I don't know how everything originally looked. The marble slab has rusted screws located around hole but I'm not sure what they were...
  5. V

My son is remodeling the bathroom in his house. He ripped out the toilet and discovered that the original flange was corroded beyond hope. The original toilet sat upon a marble slab which he also removed. He installed ceramic tile right up to the toilet pipe. Now the pipe is sitting about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks