Search results

1. J

Redo cold water lines for water softener

Thanks for all the helpful replies. I will be keeping all the new plumbing lines 3/4 copper despite the cost just to keep things consistent. I'm not sure, but the electrical ground may be connected to the copper somewhere and I don't want to interrupt that with pex. HJ - thanks for the info...
  2. J

Let's see if these are any easier to read... the first drawing is the proposed changes, and the second drawing is the layout as it is now. Jan
  3. J

I'm in the planning stages of installing a water softener. This post is about the plumbing changes that will be necessary to locate a water softener in the garage. There is no space in the house to put the softener, so the garage is the only option. The first drawing is the existing cold water...
  4. J

Outdoor Kitchen Sink

Backflow required for outdoor sink??? I built an outdoor kitchen on a concrete slab and ran pex hot and cold lines for a small bar sink that I plan to install. The pex runs from the crawl space through the block foundation wall in a trench for 12' then under and up through the slab another 9'...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks