Search results

1. J

Spout Leak

Plumber showed up today, replaced spout, works 4.0
  2. J

Spout Leak

There was no o-ring present when I pulled the spout, obviously this is the problem. The pipe looks good. The builder is sending a plumber out tomorrow, it will be interesting to get his take. Thanks for the replies.
  3. J

Spout Leak

This particular spout is leaking back through the set screw fitting along the pipe and behind the fiberglass as well as down into the tub (there is approx 3/8 inch gap all around between the pipe and the hole in the fiberglass wall of the shower). I guess what I am wondering is what normally...
  4. J

Spout Leak

I have a Kohler slip style spout which has developed a leak between the pipe and the spout. I tried just tightening the set screw, no joy. I have two concerns: First, the water has been leaking behind the fiberglass shower wall. Is there supposed to be a pan or something else to catch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks