Search results

1. S

PVC drain into ABS waste stack

Ok, Ok! Thats the info I was looking for all along. Thanx a bunch, jadnashua. Being a little bit more specific with replys can make life easy. To you, MACPLUMB 777, maybe next time a picture or part# of exactly what is needed wont waste my time or yours. NO NEED TO YELL!!. :mad: Just looking...
  2. S

So it will be acceptable to use 2, 3" to 3" Fernco Plumb Qwik neoprene I described earlier? This is a picture of it from the Fernco web site. It states on the lable for sewer and drain use only. Keep in mind this waste stack is in the basement. There would be no positive pressure in the waste...
  3. S

Thanx for the response. The vent does come into the basement, up high along the cieling. But the trouble is they connected the upstairs bathroom sink drain, in the wall behind the sink, to the vent leading to the roof. Basically, the original bath sink drain goes into the vent upstairs, so to...
  4. S

The ABS stack is the main waste stack in the house. There will be a trap to where the washing machine will be installed. ABS is not so readily available in my area. I dont want any issues with the so called green universal glue. Since the house is 30+ years old, everything was done with ABS and...
  5. S

I am running a 2 inch PVC drain line from a washing machine to a 3 inch ABS waste stack. What is a proper way to make this transition? I am thinking either a 3 inch flexible Fernco sani-T, or a 3 inch PVC sani-T with 2 short stubs and 3 inch to 3 inch "Plumb Qwik" Fernco sleeves, connecting the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks