Search results

1. R

Turbidity Problem

Hi - I have a 1 year old well that I'm having issues with. The well is 420 ft deep with a static water level of 100'. I have a Grundfos 10SQ15-330 pump that pumps water into a cistern, from where it's pressurized for the house by a Grundfos MQ. I have 2 issues: First, the water has never...
  2. R

Solar Thermal Temperature Control

Hello - I'm a DIY person trying to install a radiant floor heating system powered primarily by an evacuated tube solar collection system. The solar heat is a closed loop glycol based system with an 80 gallon storage tank. The heat will be transferred from the solar system to the radiant system...
  3. R

Questions on deep well submersible pump

Hi. I'm building a house in the mountains of Colorado and am trying to figure out how to size and set a submersible pump in my well. First, the well is 420 ft. deep, with a static water level of 105 ft. , and produces 8 GPM (all this according to the well yield test). Other relevant details...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks