Search results

1. E

Modifying Bath Plumbing

not my work As I mentioned, none of what you see is my work. This is existing plumbing in a bathroom remodel. Apologies if it's in the wrong forum and wasting everyone's time as it seems noone feels comfortable making comments. I was referred here from the tile your world forums and thought...
  2. E

Modifying Bath Plumbing

bump bumpity bump bump
  3. E

Internet provider for rural areas?

Cellular? Another option might be cellular depending on where you live. Many providers (e.g. at+t, sprint, verizon) offer ~1-200kbps service over a cellular card that plugs into a usb or pccard slot for around $50/month. The speed will depend on coverage in your area, though.
  4. E

guys, need PC help

bad hd Don't know if you found a solution, but this is almost certainly a) a corrupt sector on your hard drive that prevents a startup file from being loaded when windows is booting or b) a virus/trojan that has corrupted one of these files. In a) you can try booting from your windows...
  5. E

Modifying Bath Plumbing

one more thing I thought I'd add that the 3in and 2in to the tub are already there in case it seemed like I was building this from scratch. I'm up for modifying things fairly extensively, even to the point of moving the toilet possibly (though I'd like to avoid that if I can). I have a 2d...
  6. E

Modifying Bath Plumbing

Do you mean the tee in the 3in where the 2in run enters? or the idea for adding a tee to vent the 2in run? If it's the tee joining the 2in to the 3in line, I'm not opposed to changing it (45+wye?) while adding a line for the shower at the same time. If it's the santee for venting, would a...
  7. E

Modifying Bath Plumbing

Another view Here is a pic that gives a better idea of the relative locations of things. I should have added that the lav is a double and the 3" the fixtures drain runs about 1ft from the wall which makes venting a little trickier (at least for me). Its not clear without removing the lav and...
  8. E

Modifying Bath Plumbing

some venting I think Hi hj. The 1.5" vertical pipe in the background is the vent for the kitchen sink coming up from the floor below. The 1" connecting to it is a makeshift vent for the shower/tub combo in the guest bathroom in the adjacent room (yeah, my thoughts exactly). Neither pipe...
  9. E

Modifying Bath Plumbing

Hi, I hope someone can give me a little guidance here. I currently have a Lav--WC--tub---> drain configuration with the lav feeding into a 3inch pipe, then the wc, and then a 2in run feeding from the bath drain after about 4ft into this 3in pipe which continues on past another bathroom and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks