Search results

1. L

Slow draining washer drain

Thanx everyone for your advice! It looks as though I'll be calling a plumber! I guess I can't do everything myself, even though I try:)
  2. L

slow washer drain This is a duplex that was empty for a couple of months, but has been in use now since October. No previous problems for the previous tenents; they had a new machine. They pipe looks to be 2" in diameter, and over 2ft in length, the trap is about 4" in length and connected...
  3. L

The laundry drain backs up when the washing machine drains. Older cast iron pipes, with "u" style trap connected to vent pipe( drain pipe, trap, then vent pipe). I tried bladder style connected to garden hose to force clog, worked with garden hose water down drain, but still backs up when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks