Search results

1. J

wireless remote to a whole house fan

Ok,thanks for the help guys.
  2. J

Hardwired.Its also a 2.8 amp motor. How hard would it be to just drop a line down the wall and cut out a box for a switch..I would need a switch for two speeds though (is that possible?) Also where can I hard wire this fan to up in the attic?? Thx
  3. J

Hey~ Thanks for the reply,yeah I will go and check that site out.The whole house fan operates on a pull chain (just two speeds) Could I just leave it on slow and wire the remote to it? I don't need the remote very far,I probably could actually see it from the hallway through the vent in the...
  4. J

Hello all. (san diego Ca) Had a quick question,I installed a whole house fan and also bought a universal remote for ceiling fans.My goal is to hook the remote up (if possible )to the fan so I can use that instead of having the ugly brass wire hanging down form the vent. The fan has two...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks