Search results

1. wolfdog170

Toto Drake fill valve leaking.

Need a little help here. My Toto Drake fill valve is leaking and I need to replace it. Called Toto and they send me a TSU18A that looks just like the one in my toilet. Problem is I have no instructions and can't seem to find them anywhere. This is the G Max with the white screw.
  2. wolfdog170

Toilet Water Level Drops

I have noticed that when I flush my Toto everything works as expected. Later when I come back the water in the bowl had dropped down quite a bit. Flush it again and the same thing happens. Throughout all of this the toilet works fine. Any ideas?
  3. wolfdog170

Toto Drake vrs. Toto 704L

A plumber friend of mine was at my house yesterday and I showed him my two Toto Drakes I installed. I think they are great and I told him so. He responded that he puts a lot of Toto 704L units in and they flush as good as a Drake and are cheaper. I don't see 704L on Terry's list nor on the Toto...
  4. wolfdog170

Toto Drake Install

Hi All: First time here. I bought a Drake and had a plumber I know install it. The toilet works great! I love it already. According to the paperwork that came with the toilet: When installing the tank you have to tighten it down until it touches the base at three points. Well, my plumber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks