Search results

1. L

What box is best for Outside Wall Light Fixture in Existing T-111 to cut in?

It seems that some boxes bevel out and when you mount the fixture to the box it is about 1/8 to 3/16 out and away from the wall and looks bad. While others look okay and most of the boxes I have seen some son't have the screw holes lined up to the fixture just right either. I know each fixture...
  2. L

What box is best for Outside Wall Light Fixture in Existing T-111 to cut in?

I am wondering just what box would be the best for adding a couple of Lights to an outside of an Out Building. When I have gone to Home Depot Type Stores they have a couple of round cut in type boxes but they vary as to the diameter. And not having the fixtures yet I am wondering will most light...
  3. L

Replacing Sewer Drain Cap in Basement Floor

Still looking for some information on how to cut this pipe??? Thanks, Mike / LFM
  4. L

I had thought about that but the threaded section is missing about 1/3 of the threads on one of the sides and it is tough to get anything down far enough to seal it off. Any time you run water flush the tolietyou hear it in the basement especially when you are near this clean out pipe. Just...
  5. L

I am wondering if a Wheeler # 527 Pipercuttering tool is the best way to cut the sewer steel pipe that is in the basement floor? The sewer line that has the cleanout has the threads missing and no longer allows the drain to be capped off. I have attempted to cut this metal pipe with a sawzall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks