Search results

1. Sandpiper Plumbing

DO NOT BUY FROM HOME DEPOT...and here's why and what happened to me today !!

ATTENTION FELLOW CONTRACTORS: Do NOT buy from Home Depot !! I discovered today that they have a new, much stricter return policy. I returned a leaking G.E. water heater, guaranteed for 6 years, and was told to return it at my local Home Depot. I did not have a receipt, nor did the home owner as...
  2. Sandpiper Plumbing

Plumbers with HERNIA'S ??

Got hurt at work last week, am curious, how many of you out there have lifted too much and gotten a groin/inguinal hernia? How long were you out of work? How long until you could lift and carry tools/material again? How long until you felt "normal" again? Any complications? Anyone have to...
  3. Sandpiper Plumbing

Price-Pfister Avanti cartridge removal tools or tricks?

Me again. My town is dominated by 90+% Moen products. But, I've got a service call coming up in a day or two, customer wants me to replace two Price-Pfister Avanti shower cartridges. I've seen very few of these in my career and usually dread having to pull them as they're usually stuck and take...
  4. Sandpiper Plumbing

Inspectors suck !!

I bid on a repipe in a neighboring town, and won the job. That town has some different requirements regarding repipes so I called the head inspector, told him what I was doing, that I had a couple of questions and wanted to make sure I had all my info correct before I did the repipe and made...
  5. Sandpiper Plumbing

Mixet tub/shower valve questions...

Hello all, new member, found this forum while researching Mixet. GOtta admit, I've never run into one before. Been doing plumbing service and repair for 10 years, five in New Jersey and five in south Florida and haven't ever had to take apart a Mixet tub valve before. I was called to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks