Search results

1. totolly

Toto and plunger

Wouldn't you know it? Just two days before our new Toto Guinevere was to be installed, the ancient American Standard plugged up. I spent almost two hours trying to unplug it; then, took a time out and came here. Found Terry's instructions, read them through twice and recommenced using his...
  2. totolly

TOTO Guinevere Warranty Question

After much research, we bought our Toto Guinevere and let me tell you, it was worth every dollar. My elderly mother, who is of small stature, has greatly benefited from the ADA compliant height, the comfortable seat, self closing lid and easy forward flush handle. And it is a beautiful addition...
  3. totolly

Guinevere's Measurements

Got it. Thanks, Gary! TOTO Guinevere pedestal lav and toilet suite
  4. totolly

Guinevere's Measurements

Anyone with a Toto Guinevere... I could really use some help because I can't get the specs to come up. I need a few measurements, please. 1) the width of the base in front at the footprint; 2) the width of the base against the wall at 9.5 inches up from the floor; 3) the height (thickness) of...
  5. totolly

Toto Guinevere models mystery..

Thank you, Gary.
  6. totolly

Toto Guinevere models mystery..

Please, what are the differences between Toto Guineveres: MS974224CFG and MS974224CF ? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks