Search results

1. J

Do water heaters have a check valve?

Thanks HJ. I kind of figured/hoped the water was just getting warm from convection.
  2. J

Do water heaters have a check valve?

I recently teed into the cold water supply line that goes to my water heater. I planned on supplying another fixture in the garage through this tee. I started wondering, because the tee is so close to the inlet to the hot water heater, when I open up the new fixture will it draw hot water back...
  3. J

Water main, irrigation, then whole house

Jimbo, Thanks for the warning about the roots. The more I look at it the more I think I should tee the irrigation supply line off of the main under the house in the crawl space. By doing this I would eliminate about 100+ feet of trenching. The trade off is I have to drill another hole...
  4. J

Water main, irrigation, then whole house

Hello Experts, I’ve been lurking on this site for a while now and have learned a lot of valuable information. I’m pretty sure there are enough previous posts to answerer all my questions but I wanted to show my system plan anyway to get some feedback. I live in the Portland Or area and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks