Search results

1. N

Wet Rooms

I did thanks and I have sent an e-mail to one of the threads
  2. N

Help! Multiple hot water problems.

its a lot more expensive but if you want a rolls royce job and your cupboard behined is big enough fit a pressurised cylinder this will give you stored hot water all the time. Your boiler will heat it seperately and this will feed your shower cutting out the fall in pressure when other items go...
  3. N

Wet Rooms

I am a builder and we have built the wet rooms it is the fittings to hold the glass I am trying to source. I have seen chrome posts on display at B@Q and that is the type of thing I am trying to source on the net. would be grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction
  4. N

Wet Rooms

I would like to know if anyonw knows where to get wet room fittings. I need the chrom or stainless steel posts that will hold the 8ml glass. I have bought some other bracket fittings that I think will be too small
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks