Search results

1. jeffreypca

venting question...

If I look at newer houses around here, they all have a bunch of 2" vents and no big 4"...
  2. jeffreypca

venting question...

well, i am up in ontario, canada. So I will have to check with a plumber around here because we have pretty cold weather. Thx everybody for feedback.
  3. jeffreypca

venting question...

Doing a remodel on 1900 old house. Can I replace main stack with a couple smaller vents?
  4. jeffreypca

Help with rough plumbing...

thank you everybody for your opinons
  5. jeffreypca

updated drawing is this a better explanation...
  6. jeffreypca

So, can I used the main 4" stack for the vent? How big of vent for 3 1 1/2" vents?? Sink, Shower & Washer
  7. jeffreypca

so, length of the vent pipe doesn't matter? I might be able to connect into the stack, then no need to make another hole in roof.
  8. jeffreypca

Will the 2 vents from the sink and shower work for the toilet too?
  9. jeffreypca

Do I need a seperate vent for the toilet or can I use the sink and shower vents if drains are connected to toilet pipe with in 3 feet from toilet??
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks