Search results

1. Blk90s13

GFI keeps tripping !

This was installed a year ago and it worked fine all the time line is a 30amp ( if I am not mistaken ) it runs a pond filter pump a pond ultra violet light and a pond air pump Nothing changed this year other than 4 days of rain so far and the GFI wont stay on I have 3 GFI outlets on the...
  2. Blk90s13

3 way switch outlet

I have an outlet that is controlled by two switches in the living room, we have a floor lamp plugged into one terminal on the outlet and the other side we wanted to use for the TV dvd etc etc but dont want it to be turned on and off with the light is there a way to isolate one terminal on...
  3. Blk90s13

Wiring up the pond

Ok so I have a big pond in the back yard trying to change over the mess the previous owner left behind I have a 30amp breaker feeding a 10-3 line to the outside I made sure its a UF line that can be used outside then I put that in a junction box split it down to 14-3 lines for outlets...
  4. Blk90s13

Can I drill my own well ?

I was thinking to drill a well myself to water my lawn can it be down manualy ? or even using a machine like a two man auger with some kind of attatchment ? water table should not be that low when we put the new septic tank and feild in the backyard the contractor hit it with a meduim size...
  5. Blk90s13

Big loss of pressure

I changed over all my copper pipes in the upper level of my house to quick connect and now I lost pressure in both my bathroom and kitchen I replaced the same fittings and pipe sizes with the quick connect and took all copper pipes out Did that beacause my copper pipes were green in alot...
  6. Blk90s13

Pressure tank shot ?

Hello all , I am new here and been reading around the forums for the past couple of days GREAT info, my problem is the pressure tank I think its shot when I bought the house a couple of month back there was no pressure and the pump would come on every single time someone opens water ( we are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks