Search results

1. 67restoproj

Moving a stack into a furnace/boiler room.

I was wondering if it is possible{code}to move a main stack into a small(3'x4') furnace/boiler room. My only concerns would be any possible off gasing from the stack..?? Is this common? Thanks in advance!
  2. 67restoproj

Help with garage plumbing

Building a garage with a 2 piece bath and was wondering how you bring your water and sewer up to the finished slab. Also how to tie in for the vent. I appreciate your help. I am also going to make a run down to the library...Thanks!!!
  3. 67restoproj

New garage plumbing question...

Building a new shop with a 2 piece bathroom. My question is does the toilet and sink have to be vented? If so, do you run a vent through the roof? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance:) here are some pics of the shop as it sits now
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks