Search results

1. D

Fantastic ECO Toto Drake!

Two weeks ago I had a new "comfort height" elongated Toto Drake ECO (1.28 gals) installed. The plumber who installed it said it was a great toilet, easily installed. I absolutely love that toilet! Replacing my old 3.5 guzzler was a bit scary, but with the drought problems here in CA and the...
  2. D

Toto Drake EL versus SL toilet

Interesting info on those Toto Drake toilets I talked to a wholesaler for Toto. He says it is a great toilet. I asked him about the difference between the 1.28 and the 1.6 gal. He told me that Toto started making the smaller tank for the Drake YEARS ago, before there were specification...
  3. D

One more question about the Drake - water line position After reading all the reviews, I ran across something else. I measured the trap distance on the existing toilet, 12", perfect. Then there was something about the incoming water line...mine is 7" to the left of center, and 5" up from the...
  4. D

Boy, they keep making this more difficult! After reading all the stuff about toilets on this forum, I decided the Toto Drake CST744SL was for me. So I called a couple supply places, and found out that there are TWO ADA height Toto Drake models...the CST744SL and the CST744EL. They cost the same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks