Search results

1. cottager

Jet pump unable to build pressure

problem resolved Thanks to all that provided great advice. After spending hours - the better part of the weekend... I learned that I had not primed it adequately - rather didn't prime it all all which was partially to blame. The second problem I realized was that it wasn't holding the prime...
  2. cottager

You might be onto something here as to 'priming it correctly' . The nut that usually comes off to prime is rusted shut - so I couldn't open it up and prime correctly. I simply started it up and away she went. Assuming I can get it opened ( I picked up a can of liquid wrench and got myself a...
  3. cottager

Can the pump be cleaned/serviced - rather than completly replacing? If indeed the pump is 'done', is there any way to prevent this from happening in the future? Appreciate your advice
  4. cottager

I have recently opened my cottage after having it winterized. As I proceeded to turn on the water I discovered a problem with the pump system. It was labouring at 20psi and would not shut off. if I turned it off, opened the taps and then tried again I got lucky on a couple occasions where it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks