Search results

1. R

Septic drainfield distribution box depth?

In this case, the septic tank is lower than either the distribution box or the drainfield. They have a pump that pushes the liquid waste over 400' and slightly uphill to the D-box. From there, it's simple gravity feed into the drain lines. The new box had to be placed almost at ground level...
  2. R

Kevin, Thanks for the reply. The new box is precast concrete with a concrete top. The top surface is almost at ground level; the backfill was mounded over the top to a depth of about 6-8" and packed down by the backhoe. This morning I spoke to an environmental engineer at the County, who...
  3. R

Hi - How deep must the d-box feeding a septic drainfield be buried to SAFELY allow riding mowers, etc. to be used without damaging the box? Long story, but I am having a disagreement with a neighbor whose drainfield is *right* behind my house (located on homeowner association common ground...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks