Search results

1. R

Kohler Archer which overflow and drain trim?

OK I found the assembly K7272 its kind of lame it looks like it only comes in white instead matching colors like biscuit. Any who do I attach the overflow the tho tub before droping in or after? Any tricks
  2. R

Kohler Archer which overflow and drain trim?

Hey guys my tub came in today and Im wondering I didnt see the overflow trim listed, its a long slot instead of a circular whole. also I think I want to go with the push down style or manual drain/plug instead of the linkage types any opinions of which is the best or what to avoid. :) Hey I...
  3. R

Measuring solder

Hmm have you really not noticed the big difference in area going from a 1/2 to a 3/4 fitting its alot more than 50%. I have not done the math but if a 1/2 joint really takes 1/2 inch I would think a 3/4 would take closer to 1inch due to much more of an area to fill, 3/4 fittings are much deeper...
  4. R

Silicone Glass Panels and Remodel

Even if they used channel that would also be siliconed to the tile, so I feel its a cleaner look with out it. You should ask THEM why the note says to swing the door in, normally shower doors swing out, Ive never seen one swing in.
  5. R

Silicone Glass Panels and Remodel

Ive never seen glass doors not sealed with silicone to the edges, thats what keeps the water inside from possibly leaking out, as far as clips vs. channel I guess thats a personal preference but I think the clips would look better. I woulnt have run it to the ceiling unless its a steamroom but...
  6. R

Shower/tub depth

Hey Im remodeling one of our small ranch bathrooms It has a tub with tile surround and My wife wants a deeper tub than cast comes in, the cast one is about 10" to the overflow and the lowest arcrylic we found was a kohler Archer that is 19 inchs high, the old floor is mud with tile so that...
  7. R

TOTO SUPREME anyone?

Hey I was looking at the ultramax ada but when I saw the supreme ada I liked it better my house is very contemporary kind of prarie style and I thought the lower profile looks more modern, anywho I didnt see it in the reviews and couldnt find any comments on it are there any known issues or...
  8. R

Kohler Biscuit vs TOTO Sedona Beige, how close a match?

Hey Im remodeling my bath and need to know how well does toto beige match Kohler biscuit? Ive settled on a sink and tub so I want it to be very very close if not exactly. I was settled on the Kohler Cimarron untill seeing the reviews here, but looking on Kohlers website it looks like they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks