Search results

1. D

Flushing out new well

I have a fairly new artesian well.It is about 350' deep. I have seen plumbers on some of my job sites letting the water run for hours before they did their final hookup to all plumbing. Is this a normal procedure?One of the plumbers said it was to flush out any dirt and sand. My well at my...
  2. D

Venting through metal roof

The 3" pvc did not break ,but bent over enough to ruin metal roof and broke off all connections below in my attic. What Im looking for is the correct method of securing the pipe before going thru roof.I know there is a cast iron round clamp that could go onto pipe before exiting thru roof...
  3. D

Venting through metal roof

I have searched for this, but have not found a answer . I have a house in northern VT. I have a metal roof,6-12 pitch,3" vent going through.My friend is a plumber and installed when I wasnt there.He now has a broken leg in six places and I have to fix. He put it about half way up the roof,I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks