Search results

1. J

Kohler Biscuit vs TOTO Sedona Beige, how close a match?

I have both (Sedona Beige Toilet and Biscuit Kohler sink) and it's hard to tell them apart - they are not in view at the same time though. Also have Jacuzzi equivalent on the tub.
  2. J

Toto Ultramax - NO washdown - Help?

As far as the rim holes go, no I'm not sure they aren't closed. Not an expert here. I'll scrub the rim, look up with a mirror next weekend. Mine is not CEFIONTECT.
  3. J

This is the worst I've seen. They advertise G-Max: Quiet, powerful, commercial grade flushing performance It's quiet, but it's not powerful and I question whether a commercial business would put up with this. There literally is no water flowing from the rim at the back of the bowl during...
  4. J

Am I the only one who has trouble with this toilet? There is close to zero washdown so it gets yucky all the time. The tank fills fine and the toilet rarely clogs, but after several years of suffering, I'm looking for a solution. Anything that can be adjusted? Did I do something wrong...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks