Search results

1. K

Trouble Turning Sprinklers On This Spring

Thanks VerdeBoy Thanks VerdeBoy...I'll give it a try. If it still doesn't seat right I'll give the rebuild a shot. The Watts site recommends taking the relief valve out and cleaning it, so I may try that before I order the rebuild kit. Thanks again!
  2. K

Thanks Gary You are right, my city does not require inspections of the backflow devices. It requires they are there upon installation, but there is no sort of follow up inspection after that. That said, I dont think there is a problem other than the way I am starting the system (eg. I dont...
  3. K

Hello, I'm trying to turn on my Sprinkler System, but can't seem to prevent water from coming out of the relief valve of my backflow preventer. I have a Watts RP Backflow system (see below): http://www.watts.com/pro/_productsFull_tree.asp?catId=65&parCat=99&pid=895&ref=2 Can someone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks