Search results

1. ldf

Mixet shower valve

a picure will not show anything....the cartridge came apart, and the part that had the o ring on it, remained in the rough in valve.( frozen due to calcium deposit build-up I guess) I put it all back together again, including the retainer nut until I purchased a replacement cartridge at home...
  2. ldf

Mixet shower valve

bold=bolt. The reason I think I need to change the cartridge, is that the existing one is 30 years old and I am having a difficult time turning on the water. Without turning off the water supply, I removed the volume control, the tempature control, face plate, and the retainer nut. Then I...
  3. ldf

Mixet shower valve

I need to replace the cartridge in my mixet shower controls..Without turning off the water, I unscrewed everything, except that the cartridge came apart. the piece I removed had a threaded shaft like a bold at the end. the other part remained in the rough valve. do I need to call a plumber to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks