Search results

1. M

Water Meter Seal Cracked... What next?

Hello, I recently turned on the water meter in a rental, and as luck would have it - the water meter seal is cracked. I guess that I didn't to a proper job draining the lines over the winter... :( Can I purchase a new water meter seal at the local hardware store? pls advise, and...
  2. M

Adding bathroom in large loft style attic. Vent pipe needed?

THE PLAN... {based on your input} OK - so based on the input from everyone here, is shown. One question: If I'm draining water from a sink down a drain, can I tee off of this drain and us it as a vent? See attached. Thank you again. :)
  3. M

Or Do I Need To Do Lots O Work? Or Do I Need To Do Lots Of Work?????
  4. M

Would this work? Ok - how about this setup....
  5. M

Can I do it this way? Can I do it this way?
  6. M

Spent more time looking at actual plumbing... Here it is. Here is an updated drawing of the actual plumbing.
  7. M

My Plan.... Ok, so I plan to do the toilet on the 3rd floor in the same configuration as the ones on the 1st and 2nd floors... will it work? If not, what will happen, and why? I appreciate all the help.
  8. M

More info... So that there is no confusion, both the 1st and 2nd story toilets are on the same main 4" stack, both set up in the same configuration. thanks again. :)
  9. M

OK - See the diagram. (Wow.. you guys are quick!)
  10. M

Hello All, I have a three story building that currently has a toliet on the 1st and 2nd stories. There is a large attic that I'm going to add a bathroom to. Both toliets on the 1st and second story are hooked up to the same 4" poopie stack, and I plan to ti the 3rd story tolit into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks