Search results

1. A

Angry Wife

I am not sure what the plumber used in the wall to connect the copper pipe to the tub fixture so I will have to do some exploratory sugery. However I think the problem is farther back in the system since I am also getting the larger paricles in the toilet fill valves too, and my wife just...
  2. A

Angry Wife

Wow, looks like I started quite a discussion. The casing is black iron or steel and the drop pipe is galvanized with galvanized pipe from the well to a dielectric union just before the pressure tank then copper from there on. The water is clear from the well and I don't get rusty looking water...
  3. A

Angry Wife

I have been reading the posts on this forum for the last couple of months and want to say that there is a lot of great information here, thanks. Now for my question, I have a 260' deep well about 20 years old and for the last year or so I have been getting pieces of rust about 1/8th" and smaller...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks