Search results

1. H

Sudden Low Flow in Kitchen Sink

Hi All, Well this time in my 85 year old rental house, the water flow to the kitchen sink upstairs has suddenly faded to a small stream. It has copper pipes that lead to the shutoff valves under the sink, and from the valves to the faucet it has flexible braided plastic type hoses like you...
  2. H

Water dumping on floor - Uneven Tub?

Thanks for the advice Thanks for the advice. I will try the triangle corners. I think you're right about the tenants not closing the shower curtain. I bought them a new shower curtain and rod, but I just can't see how that much water could dump on the floor with the curtain closed. I...
  3. H

Well, building a dam might work -- but you're right -- it will look ugly!! anybody have any suggestions for the floor? is there some way to seal the grout or something?
  4. H

I have a horrible old house 80 years old that is a rental. :o The downstairs tenants were complaining of water coming from the ceiling in bedroom. I looked upstairs and couldn't find leak. After investigating for about 3 weeks and tearing out the wall, replacting the handles, etc, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks