Search results

1. M

Leak in the supply line to the bathroom

I asked the folks at home to wrap a paper towel completely around the base of the toilet. They reported that the towel on the floor at the back of the toilet was wet. Does this indicate something?
  2. M

Thanks for your responses. Just wanted to reply to your points I do not see or feel any moisture dripping down from the front or back of the toilet tank, the bowl, or the toilet shutoff valve and supply line. But I have only done a cursory examination. I will check more thoroughly. The...
  3. M

We just moved into our first home. The house is 11 years old. The house is on two levels. There is no crawl space. On the ground level there is a half bathroom (i.e. toilet). I have noticed that the floor of the bathroom gets slightly wet from time to time. I cannot see any leaks or drips from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks