Search results

1. J

Wall hung

I live in a high-rise condo with 6" concrete slab and 8' ceilings. I would like to move a toilet to a different location to extend my bathroom and shower. In the current location there is a dropped ceiling in the condo below my bathroom which conceals the waste pipe and tie in to the main...
  2. J

Wall hung or rear outlet

Remodel Jimbo, This bathroom is located inside the master bedroom. The door on the left is to the hallway and the opening at the top is the bedroom. You walk-in through the vanity/dressing area to get to the bedroom. The door opening is tight so you really can't shut the door unless you...
  3. J

Wall hung or rear outlet

I need to move an existing toilet in a high-rise condo with concrete slab, so I can widen the shower and door to 32" min or greater. Cutting the floor is not an option due to significant cost (x-ray floor, structural engineering assesment, Assoc. permission, access to floor from below, etc...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks