Search results

1. on02151blueline

Cast iron motor adpater cracked Goulds Motor Apapter Part#1K310

Goulds Manual I can't find my the copy of the manual on my computer, not sure that I saved the file after I printed it. I found it at the Goulds web site. http://www.goulds.com/ Good Luck.
  2. on02151blueline

Thanks for everyones help! Just wanted to let you folks now I finally got my pump put back together. I found a pump shop clear on the other side of the country that I was able to order all the parts from, $174.00 total. Local pump shop wouldn't sell me the parts, would only do the work for me...
  3. on02151blueline

Thanks everyone for the very quick and very detailed responses. I will try getting that mechanical seal off tonight. I will also start looking for where I can order up the rest of the parts. As for the KY, I will be certain to apply it as instructed. If you read my orginal post I belive it...
  4. on02151blueline

Here is some info about the pump & motor: A.O. Smith Model C48A94A06, SER 8G97, HP 3/4. Also on the A.O. Smith plate is: Goulds NO. J05853L. The cast iron motor adapter has part#1K310 casted into it. I have a Goulds Jet+Plus pump that the cast iron motor adapter cracked. (I think my irrigation...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks