Search results

1. bartman99

Water Pressure issue

If I don't use water or close off the water to the house, the pressure is static
  2. bartman99

Water Pressure issue

Hi, I am having a problem with my water pressure. Water tank and switch are ~20 years old. Well pump is about 5years. Problem is the water pressure intermittently drops to zero or near zero. Yesterday I checked out my system. I adjusted the tank air pressure to about 35-38 PSI, and the cut...
  3. bartman99

Purchased Toto Drake II but discovered I only have 10" rough in

Anyone know where I can get the Dahl kit? Our local plumbing stores don't even know what I am talking about. BM99
  4. bartman99

Variable Speed/Flow pumps and energy usage

But if you have an application where you need 10gpm and also 1gpm would this not be better than a pump that only provides a fixed output? I'm thinking it is like a dimmer switch on a lightbulb. Some times you need the whole 100w, sometimes only 20w. With a dimmer I can control that and save...
  5. bartman99

Variable Speed/Flow pumps and energy usage

Hi, A bit of a noob here and I have been reading and searching this forum for an answer. Sorry if this has been addressed already. Anyway, I understand from reading here the potential inherent problems with the reliability and longevity of using a variable speed/flow submersible pump...
  6. bartman99

Geothermal heat pump

Returning water back to well Hi Crater, I just found your post. I was wondering how your system turned out? I am contemplating the same thing. We live in Virginia and have a 400' well (12gpm). Does your well also supply potable drinking water? That is what we are contemplating too...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks