Search results

1. Cal

Great New Idea

All my fellow Plumbers / DIY'S / Folks who like things neat !!! Have a great customer who , one day not so long ago , I was replaceing his kitchen faucet and disposal . So I'm laid out there under his kitchen on my good size painter's drop cloth ( circa 1920) . Well , AS WE ALL KNOW ...
  2. Cal

Brass Shank 400A

I know I've asked this before but I'll try again. Anyone seen / Used the new Fluidmaster 400A W/ BRASS SHANK ?? Saw it in a trade magazine and have asked around at my supply house. Can't seem to get a grasp on them yet. Anybody like or dislike ?? Seems like a great idea. Cal
  3. Cal

Scholarships

Fellow Plumbers , Not an actual plumbing question but I still need your help ; My son is going off to college next year.As I'm sure you all know THAT IS VERY EXPENSIVE ! I have heard that Plumbing/Heating locals and Associations quietly have scholarships that they offer to those aho...
  4. Cal

New Gerbers (W.C.'s)

Plumbers, I have been informed that the new Gerber line of toilet is "da bomb",,particularly the "viper" and " avalanche". Anybody using them yet ?? I want to sell a very good / AMERICAN made toilet. Have been a big advocate of Vitra toilets but they are made in Turkey. Yeah,Yeah I...
  5. Cal

Careful

To ALL Plumbers etc, a little expierience that i've just got home from : Couple weeks ago had a little bump/pimple on my thigh, no big deal ,,,"POP" and off we go,,,,,,BAD IDEA !!! Seems that jeans/work pants / kneeling /squatting /crawling etc rubs the hairs off our legs.Since humans...
  6. Cal

Large tank needed

All, Not very knowledgable about pumps etc. I have a customer who is looking for a 750-1000 gal tank that can be buried and will maintain 40+ psi . Well/pump/booster system . Any ideas or leads ?? Cal
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks