Search results

1. jmcscrap

Hot Water from cold side

I do not have a re-circulation system. Would a bad mixer valve in the WM cause the issue for the whole house? Small 1 bath, kitchen sink and a wash machine are the only things hooked up to hot water.
  2. jmcscrap

Hot Water from cold side

Hello - We just started having an issue where we are getting warm water from our cold water faucets. When the washing machine is set to cold, warm water fills the tank. If I turn the hot water off to the machine, the water is cold as normal. I would guess the mixer valve is bad, but this is...
  3. jmcscrap

change the guts?

Can you switch tanks (the entire porcelain piece) and leave the stool attached to the floor?
  4. jmcscrap

change the guts?

I have a PF/2 Energizer Flush system in a crane toilet. I know it's an obsolete peice of equipment, and yes it doesn't work right. Can the toilet be converted back or into a regular gravity toilet. What are my options short of replacing the entire two piece toilet? Thanks for any help!
  5. jmcscrap

Strange sound only from HOT water

which valve are you referring to? The main water turn off, the shut off that goes to the toilet? Thanks for the info.
  6. jmcscrap

Strange sound only from HOT water

I also have this issue, but on the cold water side. Happens when the toilet is flushed or when the washing machine is going. Any help is appreciated!
  7. jmcscrap

Help me Please!!!

Thats what I have, thanks for the pic, sounds like it may get interesting.
  8. jmcscrap

Help me Please!!!

Sorry, unable to do pics. What I have is from Geberit a PF2. hope this provides a little more help. Also. one thing I notice is that there is a red ball (pea size) inside a tube that rises and seals the air, sometimes it get trapped where I can not see it, this is presumably the problem...
  9. jmcscrap

Help me Please!!!

I have a pressure assit toilet, Crane Plumbing, and after it is flushed it continues to run. tThe only way I have been able to stop it is to turn the water off and let it sit for a minute, then when the water is turned back on it fills and stops running. What can I do or adjust. Thank you in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks