Search results

1. M

match toto cotton and St. Thomas Creations White

Hello all- I just put in a new toto gwenyth toilet and I am trying to find a small pedestal sink that will match it. allthe toto models i like are too wide so I am thinking of the st. thomas creations marathon jr. I can't tell if the whites will match.My toto toilet is cotton and the st...
  2. M

best compact totos

Hello one more question! The bathroom where I am replacing the toilet is quite small. What are the best, most compact toilets that are less than $600? I would love dual flush but would also like something with good bowl wash and comfort height.. Thanks for your help!
  3. M

toto aquia and tile floors

Oh one more unrelated question... I read on another forum that aquias are very difficult to install in bathrooms w/ tile floors. Have you all found this to be true? One poster even said to get a different model if you have tile floors!
  4. M

hard water and toto aquia II-III or drakes

Hello I am about to swap my old water wasting toilet and buy a more efficient one. This forum has been helpful at helping me decide which kind to get. I am down to the drake, eco drake and aquia. I am having a problem with my toilet now and I want to make sure the new one doesn't also have...
  5. M

Help a Toilet Novice-Dual Flush or Low Flow?

Hello, I am going to replace my older toilet with something that conserves water. I like the idea of a dual flush but I have a limited budget - about $250- can I get a dual flush for that? I am also not very handy but I have a friend who is and who is willing to help install it. Are the dual...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks