Search results

1. mas3372

2 Options

Any advise on how to go about it correctly would be great.
  2. mas3372

Considering a Well, Need Help from someone not a salesman

Thanks for the help. I believe the ISDS letters stand for material, LM = Loam, GR = Gravel, but I am just guessing. I will try to build a drop hammer some how. Thanks.
  3. mas3372

New Driven well but low yield problem

I tried driving a point today, only got it down 8' before I hit solid. What I did worked, not sure if it will work for you since you are down quite a bit father. I put a pipe wrench on the pipe with one just above it to keep it in place and put a 3 ton hydraulic car jack under the wrench...
  4. mas3372

2 Options

Hello I am still going to try and get this well point driven since my table is only 8' but I have another option. I can get my friend to dig me a hole with his excavator about 8 feet deep in a section of my yard that I really did not want to put my well point, but I may consider it. My...
  5. mas3372

Another question. I have my isds sheet for my lot and am hoping that someone can explain it all to me. There were 8 test holes done and 6 say 8' to water, 0-1' LM BLK LC 1-3' SLM BRN MC 3-6' MS-FS GREY MC 6'-12' MS-GRV-ST-1 DKBRN MC the other 2 areas are 2' to water (wish I knew where)...
  6. mas3372

So I started whacking with the sledge hammer. Got it down about another 2 feet over 30 minutes. To alleviate the abuse on the pipe, I put a drive coupling on with a 3 inch nipple followed by the drive cap. Well I busted the nipple. It also seems as though the coupling tilted a bit on the...
  7. mas3372

What if I fill the hole in around the pipe and keep washing.
  8. mas3372

Update: I dug down 5 feet today with a post hole digger. Hit some small rocks, couple of inches, and went as far as the digger would let me. I then got my 2" PVC attached to the garden hose with saw teeth at the end. Was only able to wash it down around another foot in 20 minutes of trying...
  9. mas3372

Will a powerwasher help I own a power washing company and have a large 4000 psi, 6 gpm washer. Would that help at all with the washing. Would the pressure help move the dirt and the high GPM help clear it faster? Thanks.
  10. mas3372

Thanks for the reply. Does the PVD with the teeth at the end really work? thats sounds amazing if it does. Not sure if it would matter, but my water pressure is only about 40 pounds.
  11. mas3372

Hello, I live in Rhode Island in a wet area. I am sick of spending way to much money of water to keep my yard looking good especially after I was just notified that water was increasing 25% again this year. Heres my situation. As I said, a wet area. Surrounded by 3 ponds and a stream...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks