Search results

1. P

Simple - easy question

The meter just does that the manufacturer said it was normal
  2. P

Simple - easy question

It is amazing how over the past three years I have put up with the electrical issues, I had a certified electrician giving me help and he seems to think everything is fine. That is scary! I just thought that I was missing something and I realize that "not every battery charger for every device...
  3. P

Simple - easy question

Thanks Jim, I suppose that this may not be as simple and easy as I once thought. As far as the coil, where exactly would that be? In the box? At the main breaker? Just outside? Or are you basically referring to the ground which is only about 4' deep outside? I tried to read amps...
  4. P

Simple - easy question

Thank you Jimbo and Jadnashua, When I first plug in the charger, the little red led lights go on for a short period of time, like 15 seconds and then they die out. I switch outlets and it does the same thing. Would that actually sound like a "Sag"? I have had issues with appliances...
  5. P

Simple - easy question

Thank you for your speedy reply. Should the voltage fluctuate? Any thought on why certain battery chargers do not work? Someone's cell phone wouldn't charge here either. Thanks again!
  6. P

Simple - easy question

I love these forums where people help others. I am a single woman who does not have an electrical background. I have had issues with many appliances. I have a battery charger for my cordless drill which does not function and a charger for my handheld receiver which does not charge amongst...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks