Search results

1. M

Exterior repair/paint question on stucco

I would use Loxon from Sherwin-Williams and use a brush to fill the hairline cracks. Loxon stays flexible and with two coats applied perpendicular to the crack and feathered out at the edges hairline cracks are as good as invisible.
  2. M

How to replace this door? *pics*

If that's a solid header above the door I would rip out everything down to the blocks, mount 1x4s PT to the blocks flush with the inside. A standard 3'0 door with a standard jamb will fit with some shims. Brick molding nailed to the vertical jamb. Lintel just siliconed to the concrete header to...
  3. M

DPST switch question

The relay doesn't know if he flipped the switch or if it's a power outage. Why not just a pad lock through the holes on one of your tracks so the rollers can't move?
  4. M

Threaded pipe behind finished wall...

Use Oatey Pipe Joint Compound on the female side of the elbow You should protect your threads on your wall pipe with a female coupling until your tile job is finished.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks