Search results

1. plunger76

Infloor heat question

I'm helping a friend remodel a bathroom. He would like to eliminate the section of copper baseboard currently installed. He asked me if he could put a loop of in floor heat under his new wet bed tile floor ? This prompts my question which is what is the best way to temper the boiler water going...
  2. plunger76

12 Inch Spread Tub and Shower Valve

I'm working on a 1920's era bathroom that has a 12 inch spread tub and shower valve that is beyond repair. I would like to replace it with a new one of the same dimension so as not to have to deal with tile issues. Could anyone help me out with a source for such a valve as it doesn't seem to be...
  3. plunger76

Direct Vent Boiler Into A Standard Flue?

I have an oppurtunity to pick up a new Peerless Direct Vent oil fired boiler for a song. I would like to use it to replace my 20 year old Peerless boiler which has given me good service but is showing its age. My question is can I duct the exhaust into the standard 8 inch flue that my old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks