Search results

1. B

Adding Bathroom to detached garage

thanks for the help guys. i will get a couple of guys to do this and decide on the best qualified/price.
  2. B

thanks for the reply i will hire a concrete cutting company to come out and cut the hole in the slab. I would estimate that the plumber will have to trench approx 30' to the existing line and it is a clear path with no obstructions or concrete between the new bathroom and existing lines.
  3. B

hi all, im new to the forum. I have a home that has a detached garage. I have checked with the city and I would like to install a bathroom in this garage and finish it out for a guest house. I would like to install 4 fixtures. The detached garage is of course a concrete slab. Does anyone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks