Search results

1. memphisliza

Pulsating Water in Toilets?

No No, it's not windy, but it's been happening for about 3 or 4 days. I kept hoping it would just go away..
  2. memphisliza

Pulsating Water in Toilets?

We have recently noticed that the water in all of our downstairs toilets is "Pulsating". The water recedes down the bowl and comes back out again every second. It goes down about an inch. I think the overall water level in the bowl looks lower than usual too. Any ideas? Thanks
  3. memphisliza

In-line water filter for Roma Steam Shower

thanks Just wanted to say thanks for your help, probably wouldn't have dissassebled the filter without your encouragement. I soaked the inner filter in CLR and it was good as new the next day. The guy at Roma and I finally talked and he said that cleaning it was fine as long as you could blow...
  4. memphisliza

Ok, It's Apart Now Well, the engineer in me (electrical, so I have an excuse) did not think it came apart, but it does with some difficulty and you are quite right. Inside is a small spring and a shaped piece of copper "mesh", except is is rigid and perhaps 1/16" thick. It is clogged with...
  5. memphisliza

No info anywhere I cannot find any mention of this inline filter on the web site or in the installation manual, and on the invoice that they sent with the replacement, it says "filter". I have attached a video snapshot of it, I hope that gives a better idea of what I'm talking about. I am...
  6. memphisliza

We have a Roma Steam Shower installed. There is an in-line copper water filter that filters the water going into the steam generator which gets easily clogged. It costs $42 from Roma and they will only ship COD, which means you have to be at home and it costs $17!. The filter is 2 7/8" long...
  7. memphisliza

We have a Roma Steam Shower installed. There is an in-line copper water filter that filters the water going into the steam generator which gets easily clogged. It costs $42 from Roma and they will only ship COD, which means you have to be at home and it costs $17!. The filter is 2 7/8" long...
  8. memphisliza

Adjusting Float Ball in Toto Toilet

Thanks, worked great thanks, it was very obvious how to adjust the float until the water level reached the line marked "water fill". Can't believe it was so easy. Thank you for such a quick reply.
  9. memphisliza

Adjusting Float Ball in Toto Toilet

We have a new Toto toilet, and it continues to run after being flushed. When I look inside the tank, the water is right up to the top of the overflow tube and running down. If I lift up the float ball a little bit, the water stops running and when I put the ball down, it stays off, but the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks