Search results

1. K

tile around toilet flange

Hello, I had a pvc toilet flange installed on a concrete slab that has a metal or stainless steel ring on top...the part you attach the toilet bolts to. I had to put down a couple new tiles around the flange. My question is, should I grout right up to the top of the flange to keep the flange...
  2. K

!Stupid! pipe fitting question

Yeah i felt I might be confusing when I was trying to explain. I have put the toilet back down, but keep wondering about it. The part deeper in the ground is a 4" elbow. Coming up from that is some type of 4" ring that is in between the elbow and another piece of pvc. The ring only separates...
  3. K

!Stupid! pipe fitting question

Hey all, While doing a toilet flange repair, I discovered a small gouge in what appears to be some kind of pipe union (about 1/2" union section between the two pipes) between the 4" pvc drain line going down in the slab foundation and what looks like a 3 1/2"-4" adapter that meets up with the...
  4. K

toilet flange

Funny. Thanks a bunch Gary.
  5. K

toilet flange

Thanks Gary, I also put some silicone around the original flange. Can a plumber cut the pipe from inside the drain pipe to replace the flange rather than having to cut my tile area out around the toilet to get to it? Thanks for the help.
  6. K

toilet flange

Hello, I have a 1 yr old home with a pvc toilet flange on tile floor. A couple weeks ago, I cracked the flange by tightening down too tight on the toilet. Not to worry... I found a stainless steel metal flange repair ring at the hardware store. A couple of the original screw holes already...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks