Search results

1. S

1st time on and all zones running at the same time?

Figured it out Wanted to end my post by sharing my solution. The valves that I have are Hunter valves. I looked on the internet and found out information on these valves. I found that these valves have bleeder adjustment screws and the last owner had opened them all up probably as a...
  2. S

Yeah it doesn't make much sense to me but the house is only 1.5 years old and the sprinkler system and lawn was put in 1 year ago. I've had valves stick before but usually only after you turn a zone on and it doesn't shut off. I'll tackle them one at a time. Thanks
  3. S

Bought my home in the middle of the winter. (Everything covered with snow) Just turned the water on to the sprinkler system for the first time today. Acts like all zones of the sprinkler system are on at the same time. 6 Zones as far as I've found. Water coming out of all sprinkler heads at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks