Search results

1. dbouton

Flush valve repair?

Flush valve repair Thanks for the helpful info. The tube only goes in slightly (1/2 inch) into the overflow and it does not sit in any water which I'm assuming would cause siphoning. I'll try the food coloring. There's a lot more to toilets then I ever imagined. Thanks again for the help.
  2. dbouton

Flush valve repair?

I posted a few weeks back thinking I had a leaky flapper. I replaced it and am still having a problem. What I think is going on is this: I turned the water off going to the toilet. About 10 hours later I took the lid off and half the water had emptied and then stopped leaking. So this told...
  3. dbouton

After replacing refill toilet runs at times

Flapper Thanks for the info and I think the flapper is the problem because I can see (very hard to but I see the ripple in the water) but I see water going into the bowl very slowly still after it fills and shuts off. I checked the flapper and the seat and I don't feel any debris so I'll just...
  4. dbouton

After replacing refill toilet runs at times

I'll try to explain the best I can without knowing the names of the actual parts. I had to replace the refill valve in the toilet tank. The old one had the ball that raised and the water shut off when it got to a certain point. My dad and I put in a newer kind which he said works great...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks