Search results

1. D

Does Toto colonial white match American Std white?

I know it is supposed to be, but is it really?! Has anyone seem them side by side? How close are they? Thanks.
  2. D

Does Toto colonial white match American Std white?

Does the Toto Colonial White really match the American Standard White? Online (and I know that's probably not the best way to compare) the toto color looks grayish white and A/S looks white. I'm getting a Toto drake toilet and my remodeler wants to use an A/S Americast tub... Thanks. -Deb S.
  3. D

G-max vs. other gravity flush

I'm looking at Toto toilets and was considering a Drake (G-max) but they seem not seem to sell a matching sink. How do Toto gravity flush toilets (e.g., Promenade) compare to other brands of regular gravity flush toilets, or should I really go with a G-max instead? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks