Search results

1. whitehawk20

Hooking up larger pressure tank...

one more quick question about the CSV. Knowing the cycling of the pump will some how damage the pump, but won't the CSV actually produce a back pressure on the pump not allowing it to fully pump but actually choking off the flow rate which may in fact burn up the motor? Just wondering?
  2. whitehawk20

What is the CSV going to do? Will it keep the pump just running while the irrigation is on? The main reason for moving the pressure tank is the pressure switch is making a clicking noise when it turns on/off and it is under our bedroom in the crawl space, hence the reason a larger tank is...
  3. whitehawk20

I have an existing pressure tank hooked up after the well service line. It then goes to a tee, one direction to my irrigation system and the other to my house line. The problem is when the irrigation runs the pressure switch cycles the pump to come on every 45 seconds or so. what i plan on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks