Search results

1. M

Adding Circuits using ROMEX® vs. AC cable

tx for the reply..... I am in New Jersey..
  2. M

Adding Circuits using ROMEX® vs. AC cable

My house was built using AC cable (w/bonding strip). I am now refinishing my basement and would like to add circuits from the fuse box using ROMEX®/NM....I have found working w/ROMEX® to be much easier/cheaper. Is this allowed code wise? If so how do I ground the ROMEX®/NM in the fuse box...
  3. M

AC Cable to NM (ROMEX®)

My house built in the late 40's uses old BX cable (no bonding strip) and an 1980's renovation using AC cable w/the bonding strip. I would like to begin finishing my basement.... Am I allowed to add new circuits using NM (ROMEX®). If so how do I ground inside the fuse box?
  4. M

Please review my Drain/Vent Schematic

I do apologize for the pic... Its really hard to show all the angles in one tiff. doc. That I have to shrink to the size needed for upload. ( Terry the wye will be below the toilet wye to the main stack. The "lav" which I call the vanity sink needs an AAV because I can't go up with a vent due to...
  5. M

new picture here is a PDF of my layout... should be more clear. rombo... if you are with knowledge on the subject... I welcome your constructive advice.... if not please defer to the people that do. Tx, mike
  6. M

anyone else ? I'll try to repost a better pic would prefer someone that can actual add some constructive criticism.... rombo (not so much)
  7. M

I have renovated my first floor bathroom. I now need some advice on how to run the drains and vents. There are 4 fixtures (all in place): tub, seperate shower, vanity sink, and kitchen sink on the opposite side of wet wall....... the toilet remains in original position and is plumbed. I have...
  8. M

Need help in draining/venting a new bathroom layout

I have torn apart and begun remodeling our main/only bathroom and need some advice on the best way to drain/vent a new shower, bathtub, and sink at new locations in the bathroom. Some background. 1) This is a 2 story home and this 'only bath' is on the first level. 2) I have a full basement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks